Friday, February 29, 2008

Disappointment


Sooo...this semester has definitely not gone the way I envisioned it. I am probably going to lose a bigscholarship and almost all my classes are in no way what I thought they would be. My theology class seeoms to drag on endlessly and New Testament is just as boring. I really expected a lot more from my Theology class and continue to be amazed at how basic that class is. My World Civ class is possible the most boring class ever...even worse than Christian Ministry...yeah.



The highlight of my semester by far has bene my misisons class. I did not have a clue there was so much complexity to missions. Strategies, Mobilizing, Training, Logistics, Maintaining, Linguistics...wow. Plus, it's where I met Rachel. She's pretty cool, I guess. Haha

1 comment:

geoff payne said...

Thanks bud.
I can give you that NT is boring, as well as World Civ and Christian Ministry, but Theology? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?
It's amazing.
Buuuuut, to each his own.